Use this interactive map to FIND A PLACE TO STAY for our cultural event.
Explore the options to adjust the price range, the date, the currency and so on. You can also look at our partners offering you reductions and guaranteed quality!
Hôtel Espresso (Sponsor of the Festival)
The Hotel Espresso Montreal Centre-Ville / Downtown is set in the heart of the city, a few steps away from the lovely cafés and boutiques of Crescent street, Ste-Catherine and from Old-Montreal. The Hotel offers warm hospitality in a wonderful relaxed atmosphere and many other services that you will enjoy to have during your stay.
1) Visit their web site : http://hotelespresso.ca/
2) Call the hotel (514) 938-4611 / toll free 1-877-468-3550
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, you can sleep, meet, work, dine, drink, and socialize in the heart of Montreal's entertainment district. With personalized service and stellar amenities, our local boutique hotel delivers a perfect 10 experience from the moment you book from the time you check out. Centrally located in downtown Montreal, HOTEL10 is a hidden gem ready to meet all of your lodging needs. Whether you are in Montreal for business or pleasure, we will make your stay a memorable one.
1) Reserve on their web site using a promotional code that will soon follow for a 15% discount on the best rate of the day : http://www.hotel10montreal.com/
2) Call the hotel toll free +1 855-390-6787 or at 514-843-6000
3) Send an email at email@example.com.
Combine comfort with a unique urban vibe along with friendly service, an ideal location and a hub of leisure, sports and entertainment activities and you get Montreal’s smart hotel choice, Hotel Universel Montreal.
Located in Montreal’s Sports, Leisure and Garden district, this 4-star hotel is steps away from the Olympic Park and Stadium, Saputo Soccer Stadium, Montreal Biodome, Botanical Garden and Insectarium, Maisonneuve Park as well as the new Planetarium. This popular downtown adjacent location is famous for its manicured and tree lined Sherbrooke Street East and open public spaces.
1) Reserve on their web site using the promotional code SEMITA for a 15% discount on the best rate of the day : www.Hoteluniverselmontreal.com
2) Call the hotel (514) 253-3365 / toll free 1-800-567-0223 and mention the code.
Apartments where you feel at home!
Our furnished apartments are ideal for travelers desiring a spacious and quality accommodation at the best value for money in Downtown of Montreal. Featuring a fully equipped kitchenette, high-speed Internet access, and all the comforts required for a pleasant stay.
1) Reserve on their web site using the promotional code ITAL08201710 for a 10% discount on the best rate of the day : http://trylon.ca/about-us/request-a-reservation/
2) Call the hotel (514) 843-3971 / toll free 1-877-843-3971 and mention the code.
3) Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of downtown, the Travelodge Montreal Centre is the perfect destination to fully enjoy our beautiful city.
Steps away from the Place des Festivals and Ste-Catherine Street, right by Chinatown and less than a 10 minute walk to Old Montreal; you will easily enjoy the main attractions. Our rooms were recently renovated and the rates include the continental breakfast and the Wi-Fi connection. Our friendly staff is available 24/7 to ensure a memorable stay!
1) Reserve on their web site for a 15% discount on all rates for the day : http://fr.wyndhamrewards.ca/hotels/quebec/montreal/hotel-travelodge-montreal-centre/hotel-overview?propId=TL09782&rate_code=LKPC
2) Call the hotel (514) 874-9090, option 1 / toll free 1-800-363-6535, option 1, and ask for the “Semaine Italienne de Montréal” rate which will give you the same discount
3) Send an email at email@example.com and ask for the “Semaine Italienne de Montréal” rate
Hôtel de l'Institut
Proud of its four stars and its Global Lighthouse security certification, this teaching hotel features 42 rooms (including two suites) and offers unparalleled accommodations with service and comfort worthy of the world’s finest hotels.
This environmentally friendly teaching hotel is ideally located just a few steps away from the Quartier Latin and the Quartier des Spectacles. With the Sherbrooke metro station right below and a Bixi station right across the street, you can beat the traffic by hopping on the metro or riding a bike to places like the Plateau, the Old Port or La Ronde!
1) Reserve on their web site with ITALIE17 for a 10% discount on all rates for the day : http://www.ithq.qc.ca/en/hotel/
2) Call the hotel at +1 (514) 282-5120 and mention the code.
3) Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the “Semaine Italienne de Montréal” rate
Hôtel Ruby Foo’s
Experience a Montreal tradition!!
Hotel Ruby Foo’s is a 4-star hotel complex that boasts a dazzling décor, great facilities, splendid services and delectable dining. The hotel is rated one of the best Montreal Hotels and for the 7th consecutive year is the proud winner of the “Consumer Choice” award in the independent Hotel category.
Hotel Ruby Foo’s is located 6 kms from Little Italy, midway between downtown Montreal and the airport, just 1 block from the subway system.
Guests enjoy free parking, free local calls, free WiFi, 24-hour access to both the Fitness Center & Business Center, access to the outdoor swimming pool with terrace (seasonal). The hotel also includes a spa, barbershop, beauty salon and 2 restaurants. The spacious Deluxe bedrooms boast Beautyrest Excellence pillow-top mattresses and 100% white goose-down duvets.
1) Reserve on their web site with SEMAINEITALIENNE for a discount giving you a Deluxe Room at $139 CAD plus taxes per night, single or double occupancy: https://www.hotelrubyfoos.com/
2) Call the hotel at (514) 731-7701 / toll free 1-800-361-5419 and ask for the “Semaine Italienne Rate”.
* Preferential rate available between August 7th and 14th, 2017.